Founder Checklists

Short lists for hard problems by founders who've been there, done that.

From marketing to launching to hiring: step by step lists to cover your bases and bootstrap your experience.

Checklists by Founders for Founders

🎯Bullet points with tweet-length descriptions and explanations

🔹Short: The 20% that gets you 80% of the results. We link to full source for the remaining 20%.

🔍Search and discover: Vetted, just-in-time lists instead of twitter stream just-in-case hoarding.

📈Track and discuss: Review checklist effectiveness over time. Build your systems for success.

💼One job: We do checklists. For founders. That's it. This is the place to get them.

Example Checklists from Microconf 2018:

https://microconf.gen.co/nadya-khoja

Viral Content Checklist
Nadya Khoja, Venngage

12 principles that took Venngage from 8k to 350k MRR in 3 years

Ideas to help you:
Stand outTell a compelling storyLeave readers with questions?

https://microconf.gen.co/justin-jackson

Product Validation Checklist
Justin Jackson, Transistor.fm

9 action points on:

Choosing your marketCustomer researchTesting your market hypothesis

https://microconf.gen.co/jordan-gal

Promoted Content Checklist
Jordan Gal, CartHook

5 steps that got CartHook $212k new ARR on $4k ad spend

Content Marketing +
Paid Advertising =
Supercharged Content

https://microconf.gen.co/matthew-dupont

Cold Email Checklist
Matthew Du Pont

9 boxes to tick before you send your next cold email.

User feedbackSalesConnections

Systems for your Goals

"It is common to misconceive how checklists function in complex lines of work. They are not comprehensive how-to guides, whether for building a skyscraper or getting a plane out of trouble. They are quick and simple tools aimed to buttress the skills of expert professionals. And by remaining swift and usable and resolutely modest, they are saving thousands upon thousands of lives."

Atul Gawande
New York Times Bestselling Author
The Checklist Manifesto

TL;DW

.

Upcoming Checklists!

❗GDPR Checklist by Gertjan De Wilde, Willem Delbare, Johan De Keulenaer
💼High Productivity Work Environment by Gregory Brown @practicingdeveloper
📱IOS App Store Submission by DevMountain
💰Site Conversion Checklist by userinput.io
📊Data Visualization by Stephanie Evergreen
🔍Micro-SaaS Ideas by bootstrappers.io
🚨Frontend Performance Checklist by Vitaly Friedman
🏁Marketing Campaigns by Taylor Pearson
🔐Webapp Security by OWASP
🔒SaaS Company CTO Security by sqreen.io

Stop scrolling, get sh*t done.

Time is money. Sign up here.

Submit YOUR checklist!

© swyx. All rights reserved.

Thank you!

We will send you our checklists after Microconf, and are working on a platform for you to share and discover more checklists in future.

Got Ideas? We're all ears.